02 Mai 2012

one two three

.. can we just kiss?



Destiny is for loser. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. 

Three words, eight letters, say it and I'm yours.


"Ich mag es nicht wie ich neben dir geworden bin."


I sit here and wonder: am I on your mind as much as you're on mine? 

Wishig I'd realized what I had when you were mine.

Deine Hand möchte ich halten, falls die Welt untergehen sollte.

But something happened for the very first time with you.
My heart melts into the ground found something true 
but I don't care what they say I'm in love with you.

                                               It looks as though you're letting go
                                                              and if it's real,
                                     well I don't want to know.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Stalker

klicks